Misr Import Export Company

– In 1961, the Bank of Egypt studied the establishment of the Egypt Import and Export Company ,The company was followed to the Egypt Foundation by Republican Decree No. 1202 of 1961,The company was followed by the Egyptian State Enterprise of Commerce on 21 December 1961 by Republican Decree No. 1899 of 1961 establishing the Supreme Council of Enterprises.
– On 1 August 1964, Act No. 51 of 1964 was promulgated, transferring and adding certain companies to the schedule accompanying Act No. 117 of 1962 on the nationalization of companies.  The decision of the Board of Directors of the Egyptian State Enterprise for Foreign Trade was issued at a meeting on 5 October 1965 as an extraordinary public association of the company to establish the Egypt Import and Export Company. This decision was published in Egyptian Chronicle on 24 March 1966, No. 23.
– The company is now subject to Public Business Act No. 203 of 1991 and belongs to The Holding Co. For and Maritime & Land Transport .
(HCMLT)

Heading 1

 

Click here to change this text

 

Heading 2

Click here to change this text

Heading 3

Click here to change this text